Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My 2014 Wish List Gift Ideas: Peloton Cycle, Case-Mate iPhone 6 Cases, Vanity Girl Hollywood Mirror and More


Happy Holidays! It’s my absolute favorite time of the year because it means plenty of festive parties with friends and family, gorgeous party attire and accessories, delicious treats and of course, generous gift giving to all of your loved ones!

I’ve rounded up a few (just a few) of my top wish list items this year to share with you and will have plenty more fabulous suggestions for gift giving in the coming weeks, too.

Here are a few glam gifts that I’d totally die for:
  
Peloton Cycle:

I’m a die-hard fitness enthusiast, and am constantly changing up my routine. One activity that I always go back to? Spin class, of course! The luxe Peloton bike is the ultimate indulgence for the home, as it streams live spin classes right on your bike so you can get your sweat on whenever the calorie-torching beast mode strikes. Given how pricey my favorite spin studios (Soul Cycle and Flywheel, I’m looking at you!), the steep price tag on this bike isn’t that bad when you think about it.

Case-Mate iPhone 6 Cases and Mobile Charger:

Anyone who knows me at all knows that I am deeply committed to finding the sparkliest phone cases possible, and this year, Case-Mate totally came through with these chic offerings! I am absolutely in love with these dazzling designs that are glamorous and gorgeous, while offering great protection for my most prized gadget. The external battery is also stunning for girls on the go (which is all of us, no?) who need an extra boost while we’re out and about.

Vanity Girl Hollywood Mirror:





Every glam girl needs a glam makeup mirror, and Vanity Girl Hollywood is at the top of my wish list. These stunning pieces boast retro vanity bulbs and flattering lighting, so you always look and feel your best every single time you’re getting ready.

Elodie K. Three Stones Jacket Stud Earring:


Yep, I tried it on in person! 

If you’re looking for an interesting new accessory that’s unlike everything else you already own, check out this pretty earring from Elodie K. It features a unique design that cradles the ear lobe and you can pair it with a simple stud on the other ear for a look that goes from day to night.

PJ Salvage Pajamas:


My fave way to get cozy this season? An adorable pair of PJ Salvage jammies! This awesome brand has a wide range of fun prints and patterns that range from sweet to even a tad bit sexy, and put me in the mood for hosting a slumber party for all of my besties ASAP.

Ted Baker Leather Jacket with Shearing Fur Trim:
Now this is what I call versatility! I spotted this luxe leather jacket with fluffy fur trim recently at the Ted Baker store on Robertson Blvd. in LA, and haven't stopped thinking about it. The sleeves are actually detachable, so you can wear it as a vest all on its own. The gorgeous fur lining adds a glamorous touch to the edgy moto silhouette. 

No comments: