Friday, November 21, 2014

Favorite Fall Discoveries: Pixi Beauty, Yasmin Joseph Lingerie, Scentbird, Ora's Amazing Herbal Face Serum and More


Hi babes! I can’t believe this year is already winding down to an end, but believe me when I say it’s been nothing but busy over here! I’ve been running around town checking out the coolest events (follow my Instagram @JenniferCChan for the on-the-fly snaps of my daily digest) and getting to know some pretty fab brands along the way.

Here’s a round-up of my latest discoveries that you totally need to know about:

Barbie Loves Wildfox Collection: Anyone who knows me (or, who has ever stepped foot into my bedroom) can attest that I am a die-hard Barbie fan through and through. I always have been. When LA-based brand Wildfox partnered with our favorite blond doll, you know I was totally on board! The collection is cheeky, flirty and totally heavenly for Barbie fans everywhere. I went to the party last night and had a blast playing in the Barbie Box and posing in the pink Corvette!





Yasmin Joseph Lingerie: Every woman knows the trials and tribulations of bra shopping. Sizing is half the battle, not to mention finding a supportive yet sexy style that looks good under clothes and enhances your shape, whatever it may be. I’m always on the hunt for a bra that smoothes and shapes without making my bustline look any bigger than it already is. (No help needed here, thanks!) Yasmin Joseph is an Australian-based line whose mission was to re-engineer bras so they were comfortable and flattering all at once. You’ll discover feminine styles that you actually step in to for a seamless back that does a body good. Lace details and fun prints (leopard, florals and more) add a sassy touch to this impressive new line.




With Yasmin, the designer. Yes, I'm wearing the Valentina bra underneath my plaid Madewell blouse!

Scentbird: I’m picky as all get out when it comes to perfumes, so Scentbird is right up my alley! This subscription-based site matches your personality to a scent, and they literally have hundreds of dreamy fragrances to pick from. Best of all, you can try before you buy so for just $14.95 a month, you can enjoy a 30-day supply of the designer perfume of your choice right to your door. It comes in a sleek refillable purse spray that's convenient and portable, so you can continue the fragrance fun month after month.


CV Labs Skincare: With the change in weather, my skin has been suffering from dryness and peeling, and I’ve found comfort with CV SkinLabs Restoratiove Healing Balm. This magical worker is derived from Seabuckthorn oil and cures just about every condition when it comes to winter skin care. Stock up on this one!



Chrome Girl Nail Polish: I am absolutely loving this fabulous brand of nail polishes! Chrome Girl comes in tons of super chic shades and go on seamlessly.  Best of all, they are 5-free, which means they are produced without formaldehyde, DBP, toluene, fomaldehyde resin or camphor. It’s a win-win!

Pixi Beauty Holiday Collection: Pixi Beauty has been on heavy rotation on my beauty counter these days, thanks to their adorable mint green packaging and gorgeous pigmented products. I love their holiday set, which has a stunning eye shadow (and blush…and highlighter) shade for every girl in any mood. Try their shea butter lip balm trio for a hint of color with all of the hydrating goodness your pretty little pucker actually needs this time of year.





Ora’s Amazing Herbal Face Serum: And last but not least, I bring to you my favorite face-saver as of late! This genius potion is packed with “herbs and love” and is incredibly healing, nourishing and hydrating on the face. I smooth it on day and night and my skin just soaks it up instantly. It is absolutely heavenly for this time of year!


No comments: