Sunday, October 26, 2014

Playing Dress Up: Sexy Bunny Halloween Costume by Seven 'Til Midnight


It's hard to believe it's already the week of Halloween, and I was lucky enough to pick out a flirty costume from Seven 'Til Midnight to kick off the festivities!

When it comes to costumes, I prefer to steer towards cute' rather than 'sexy', but this sexy bunny three-piece set gave me the best of both worlds.



The one-size-fits-all set includes a black slip dress with a push-up top and bunny tail attached on the backside, a black bow tie and a pair of rabbit ears, of course. It rings in at only $19.99 online on www.amiclubwear.com, making it an easy and affordable option when you're running low on creativity and time.

I have to say, I don't normally wear skimpy ensembles (ever), and this outfit definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone. If you're at all body conscious, you might need an extra boost of confidence to rock this clingy number, as it doesn't conceal much, and certainly hugs your every curve.








Happy Halloween!



No comments: