Thursday, August 14, 2014

#LoveWhatIDo: Host for Out Incorporated Blogger Event at Fashion Island



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1sHS2fc

Nothing makes me happier than hosting. Whether it's on-air or in-person at a live event, I feel exhilarated and alive when I'm connecting with people and sharing my passion and expertise about fashion, beauty and style. When luxe fitness fashion line Out Incorporated asked me to host a special blogger event at their pop-up store in Newport Beach, I was totally game.

I am always on the lookout for fabulous new workout clothes, and this brand new line (it literally launched in May) does not disappoint, ladies! It's beyond chic and flattering, and wears beautifully on all body types.

I watched countless bloggers try on some of their signature pieces (a sexy retro-inspired bodysuit, metallic track shorts, sexy slub tanks, to name a few) and was blown away about how consistently cute every single gal looked.

Oh, and then there's me...wearing their amazing 8-way stretch high-waisted leggings, cowl neck tunic and mesh sports bra, like it ain't no thang. Obsessed. Love.

Go check it out! 

No comments: