Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Positive Vibes, Positive Ladies in My Life.



via Instagram http://ift.tt/VlMCI6

I've always considered myself lucky....after all I get to report, write and share my passions with the world as a profession. But sometimes, in the hustle and bustle of this crazy blogger/editor/style expert lifestyle I lead, it's quick to forget just how good I have it.

And then there are times when I'm knocked over the head with gratitude for just how downright privileged I am. Not because of the awesome pinch-me-I-must-be-dreaming-perks (and there are perks!), but because of the people. That's right, the creative, enthusiastic souls that I align myself with in this industry.

And on special occasions, I'm reminded why I love what I do, and how blessed I am to blog, write and influence others with similarly like-minded ladies who have the biggest hearts in L.A. The pic above shows a handful of the best of the best.

Mover and shaker PR maven Nicole Myden organized the most inspiring dinner party this week and invited an intimate crowd of courageous, inspiring and hard-working power players that just so happen to be supportive, sweet and grounded, too.

Ladies, this is for you!

Caption from my Instagram:
Proud to be part of this group of supportive, fierce, fabulous and influential #women who are genuine, hard-working and so #passionate about our careers! I am truly inspired by each of you. @mpinla @therealmarpop @beautyfrosting @kirbiejohnson @romyraves @nicole_myden @kin_spirit @amycwebber @ginawadecreative #blog #bloggers #influencers #hosts #experts #girlpower #influencers

No comments: