Monday, August 4, 2014

Spotlight On: LING Energy Lift Facial at Ciel Spa at the SLS Hotel



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1omLPgV

Just recently I had the privilege of getting pampered at the Ciel Spa at The SLS Hotel here in L.A.. Having just returned from a yoga retreat in Denver, I was already feeling pretty euphoric, and my indulgent spa day at this impeccable oasis was icing on the cake!

I was warmly welcomed into the gorgeous all-white facility and was treated to a marvelous LING Energy Lift Facial, which lasted 60 splendid minutes. The locker room and relaxation room were certainly chic, and I particularly enjoyed the fruit-infused water and snacks (dried cherries and almonds!) while I lounged before and after my treatment in utter bliss. If you're looking for the ultimate spa day, you should definitely check out Ciel Spa! Talk about a top-notch experience from beginning to end.


Now on to the good stuff: the treatment! The facial itself was quite possibly the best I've ever experienced, which is saying a lot considering my history and frequency of visiting spas around the country! Every detail ensured a completely serene and comfortable experience, and I loved the products used on my skin. My aesthetician was marvelous and knowledgable and you could truly feel her passion for her practice with every single maneuver. I usually find my mind wandering during facials, but during this one, I can only recall a sense of complete relaxation and ease from my head to to my toes, thanks to her soothing hand, neck, leg and foot massages throughout the treatment.

She customizes the facial to your specific needs and you emerge completely invigorated, buffed, polished and totally glowing. LING skincare, I love you.

In short, this facial was simply fabulous!





No comments: