Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Jenn Chan Approved: My Beauty Must-Haves for the Week!



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1mnMezP

As a beauty editor and expert, I am constantly (and I mean, constantly) testing and reviewing new beauty products with high hopes and major expectations. After 10 years in the industry, it's safe to say that I know a good product when I see one, and I usually know almost instantaneously if something's going to stay in heavy rotation on my bathroom shelf, or find itself back in a box somewhere. (My poor, poor overcrowded apartment!)

This week, I'm wildly obsessed with a handful of essentials I want you all to know about and try:

MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation: This has quickly become my #1 summer foundation. It's beyond easy to apply with my favorite Arbonne foundation brush and offers seamless even coverage and sun protection. All I need to get out the door when I'm short on time!

Gina Made It Hair Bow: I'm a girly girl through and through, so bows are plentiful in my life. These adorable hair ties make my lazy day ponytails so much more chic. Available in a bevy of gorgeous colors and fabrications. Check out www.GinaMadeIt.com. 

Kypris Beauty Antioxidant Dew: My skin has been glowing more than ever lately, and I owe it all to this genius all-natural serum that's filled with goodness. (No really, I consider it a magical little potion. Available at BeauTeaBar.com.)

Manna K Cosmetics: Let me tell you how much I LOVE THIS LINE!! It's truly changed my beauty routine for the better, and the products are phenomenal. I can't live without the blush/bronzer duo, the (brand NEW!) lip primer stain gloss (it lasts all day and never feels too dry) and a palette that I will never leave home without. Gorgeous, flattering shades that really do what they promise to. Well done, Manna.

Hourglass Cosmetics Gel Eyeliner: I love the tiny point on the liner for rimming every corner of my eyes, and the inky black color packs plenty of impact too.

Tarte Cosmetics Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara: If I had to pick one mascara that's rocked my world this summer, I'd have to hand it to this clever newbie from Tarte. Given my sparse, straight lashes, that's saying a lot. Just trust. (Oh, and that gold snakeskin packaging doesn't hurt either.)

What do you think of these products, ladies? Any others you'd want to add to this list?
Check back soon for more discoveries from me! xx

No comments: