Friday, July 11, 2014

Countdown to...Cosmoprof North America!




Hi beauties!
Taking a quick minute from packing my bags to update you all on where I'll be this coming week. I'm headed to Vegas tomorrow for Cosmoprof North America, where I'm honored and honestly SO thrilled to attend the show and see the very best in international beauty! 

I'm one of the five beauty experts featured at this year's BeautEzone, where a group of my fellow beauty gals will report daily on our favorite finds. The show is not open to the public, so I am your eyes and ears to what's next in beauty, including hair, skin care, makeup, nails and more.  Eeeek, can you sense the excitement over here?

With over 900 beauty brands, I will be in total beauty junkie heaven. So stay tuned as I report live from Cosmoprof North America in the next few days! Check back soon!
www.cosmoprofnorthamerica.com.

No comments: