Friday, May 30, 2014

Fresh-Faced and Glowing: My Facial Experience at The Beauty Collection


If you're looking for an effective and affordable facial in the West Hollywood area, have I got a secret for you! The Beauty Collection, located right in the middle of prime WeHo, offers exactly that--plus every beauty product you've ever coveted. 

The inviting store is a haven for beauty junkies like myself, bursting with awesome goodies for hair, skin care, makeup and more; and is also equipped with a full-service (albeit slightly tiny) treatment room and hair salon to boot! Who knew?! 

I recently stopped in for a facial by Carol, their secret weapon of an aesthetician, who means business when it comes to giving you exactly what you want as far as incredible skin care.

She immediately asks what your main concerns are and talks product lines (Pevonia, Dermalogica, Natura Bisse and Sonya Dakar are her regular go-to lines) to ensure that your experience is totally tailored for your needs. For mine, we stuck with a luxe blend of mostly Sonya Dakar products for a much-needed hydrating and soothing facial after having been in Las Vegas for a few days prior to my visit. 



Not only was the facial totally relaxing, but it rejuvenated my spirits and allowed me to pick Carol's brain for more knowledge on caring for my skin. She expertly cleansed, exfoliated and nourished my skin back to life, plus gave me a gentle peel for optimum results. 
Last but not least, she smoothed on plenty of effective power players like lactic acid and sunscreen and sent me on my way. 

When I emerged from the treatment room, I looked about 14 years old! (Photo above is after I applied makeup, of course.) 

Carol explained that The Beauty Collection offers a membership club for savvy clients who crave facials on the regular at a locked-in rate (typically ringing in at about $65 range each visit!) 

Such a steal! 

If you're serious about your skin, I'd book it to The Beauty Collection and sign up soon to start reaping the rewards of her awesome talents. 

After all, it's never too soon to start taking care of your skin, and at a price this affordable, there's no reason not to! 

The Beauty Collection is located at 8951 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA.
(310) 858-8838.

No comments: