Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Cosmoprof...I'm Coming For You!

Hi loves! 
Super thrilled to announce that I'll be one of the beauty experts speaking at Cosmoprof North America in Las Vegas this July! In case you're curious, Cosmoprof is the mother ship of international beauty. I am so honored to be a part of BeautEzone, where a group of my favorite beauty experts (including me) will daily report on the best in beauty. The show is not open to the public, so I am your eyes and ears to what is next in beauty, sounding off on organic skin care, beauty gadgets, hair and nails! 



With over 900 beauty brands, I will be in beauty junkie heaven. Every time amazing opportunities like this come my way, I always think back to when I was a little girl wildly obsessed with makeup and products, to the point where I would literally get in trouble for playing and experimenting too much! So happy that my obsession has turned into my profession, and that I get to share my insight with all of you! 

So stay tuned as I report live from Cosmoprof North America for the best products you need to know about it! www.cosmoprofnorthamerica.com.

No comments: