Sunday, October 20, 2013

MAC Cosmetics Rick Baker Monster Ball

Halloween is just around the corner, and last night I got into the spirit of things by attending an incredible costume ball put on my MAC Cosmetics. MAC graciously did my makeup beforehand at the Robertson location in West Hollywood, creating a perfect Queen of Hearts effect for my night on the town!

I almost never wear color on my eyes, but my (earth tones and shimmery bronzes everyday, all day), but I let my awesome makeup artist, Christine Redmon, do her thing...and I loved the outcome! That's fuschia and black on my lids, you guys! Plus a sparkly red heart for good measure. :)

Needless to say, the party was ah-mazing! The costumes were seriously incredible, and the makeup was flawless and inspiring, as expected.

Thanks to Ami Clubwear for my adorable Queen of Hearts costume, Frederick's of Hollywood for my tiara (recycled from a Black Swan costume two years ago!), and MAC for the best costume party of the year!

For my fun pics from last night, check out my Instagram: @JenniferCChan.
xoxo






No comments: