Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Summer Beauty Essentials


Summer's almost over, and I've definitely had my share of beachy beauty moments thanks to a summer away by the sea. In fact, this summer in particular has exposed me to more sun than ever before, wrecking some damage on my long color-treated hair, and you better believe I've been slathering on SPF every chance I get. Thought I'd do a quick round-up of some of my classic beauty stand-bys that have helped me out all season long.


A few of my summer looks so far...my hair has gotten so long!
Davines Su After-Sun Moisturizing Shampoo

MoroccanOil Hydrating Styling Cream

Aquage Healing Conditioner (it's magic--even on the most dehydrated hair!!)

UMBERTO Beverly Hills Roman Oil Hair Serum


Juice Beauty Simply Pure Chamomile Cleanser

Scoop NYC Flip Flops (my faves! I live in these all summer long.) $48

DNA Defense SPF 30+
NYX Butt Naked Palette
MAC Zoom Lash Waterproof Mascara


Skindinavia No More Shine Finishing Spray

Sephora Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Shiny Pin-Up Pink



No comments: