Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Beauty Discovery!

As I write this, I'm almost giddy with excitement. Literally, ecstatic. As a super straight-haired gal, I'm always on the quest for secret hair weapons that will give me volume, waves, curls, anything at all more interesting that stick-straight strands. And for the last solid two years or so, I've stayed true to my ghd flat iron to curl my hair.

Now I still love my ghd, but today I received a new life-changing styler to test out and I have to admit, I am falling for it fast.




The Sultra Bombshell curling iron is actually clipless, which makes for really easy, really fast hair twisting and twirling around the super-hot rod. Wear a heat-resistant glove to protect your fingertips and work your magic without worrying about weird kinks and clamps ruining your curls. It heats up in seconds and gives you a head of fabulous, beachy, bouncy, gorgeous, sorta-messy, sexy curls that I seriously dream about.
Think Kate Hudson hotness, and that's just about what I've managed to create effortlessly during my first trial run tonight. If I keep practicing, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to pull off red carpet-ready hair in a moment's notice.

$130 at Sephora, and I swear to you, worth every penny.

No comments: