Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cha-Ching!

I hit up the Charles David warehouse sale this weekend in LA, and I'm glad I did! The parking lot was packed with discounted designer shoes, and there was no shortage of serious (i.e. aggressive) shoppers intent on scoring some serious deals on Saturday. Not to be outdone, I duked it out with the best of them, and made out like a bandit with some seriously CUTE shoes!

The prices were on point ($25 for Charles by Charles David, $40 for Charles David collection)--considering his shoes average around $160+ retail; but, they took it up a notch by offering size 10 shoes (only) at just $10 on Saturday! Ridiculous, right?! I've never been so thrilled to wear a size 10 before in my life.






Don't ask me how pairs I snapped up...lets just say I should be set for a few years from now...

No comments: