Monday, October 20, 2008

LC has a New Boyfriend!

I was at a pretty major party the other night after Fashion Week, and naturally, the celeb quotient was in full effect. I've been meaning to blog about this asap, (considering it's basically a scoop, since it was a pretty exclusive party), but Lauren Conrad was there with a few friends (no Lo, Audrina, Steph, Brody or Whitney, though)and a NEW boyfriend.



I don't have any details or pics, but I can tell you that they were standing about six feet away from me and smooching throughout the concert. He's pretty short (same height as LC actually), has dark brown hair, a beard, and dresses on the preppy side. He's definitely a deviation from the Doug, Brody, and Hollywood model types she's been out with before.

Lauren seemed totally smitten with him, wrapping her arms around him every chance she could, smiling from ear to ear, and just seemed genuinely happy all night. Cheers to that!

POST-EDIT: Via PopSugar, his name is Kyle Howard from the sitcom 'My Boys.'

No comments: