Clarisonic Skin Care Brush

You've probably heard about the Clarisonic Skin Care Brush ($195 at DermStore.com), but chances are, you haven't tried it yet. I was in the same boat up until a few weeks ago when I lucked out in a major way and was gifted a brush to test out at home. I've diligently used the brush for several weeks now, and have to say, this gizmo isn't a gimmick--it's totally legit!
You charge the brush for 24 hours and then leave it in your shower with a gentle cleanser (the kit also conveniently comes with three mini tubes that should last you for a bit.) Use the brush daily (60 seconds of super-soft 'brushing') and you're done! The brush not only cleanses deep down and removes makeup like there's no tomorrow, but with regular use, it will make your skin look fresh, supple, radiant and energized! I may be in my mid-20s now, but my skin looks like a 10 year-old's all of the sudden. Seriously. And for those with acne-prone skin, this little gadget is said to do wonders.
I'd say this is one device that is definitely worth the money.
No comments:
Post a Comment