




A little commentary:
Overall, everyone's hair looked sensational (well, minus Whitney's--can someone please give her a volumizing mousse...), and I'm quite certain the pros at the Warren-Tricomi Salon (mwa!) had something to do with the elegant styling, so props to them.
I loved Audrina's gorgeous beachy waves, but I wasn't a fan of her dress. It looked a little too generic-cocktail-dress-from-the-juniors-section-at-the-local-mall for my taste, and thought she could have pulled off something else that was more fashion-forward and edgy.
As for Lauren, I liked the general creative direction she took with her look, but definitely would have opted for a maxi dress with a bit more coverage/support up top, and not to mention more manageable in length so the volume didn't overwhelm her frame.
Lastly, just a thought--but perhaps all of the girls should work on how to appear more candid and comfortable when asked questions about the new season, despite the fact that they are obviously all experiencing strained relationships with one another. There were a whole lot of awkward pauses, stumbling in between words and "I guess you'll have to see!" quips that sorta resonated an uneasy vibe among all of them. (And really, Holly Montag? Do I even need to go there?)
Can't wait to see more of season four...
No comments:
Post a Comment