(I've got to vent before I continue my blogging as usual.)
Here we go:
So, I am actually friends with lovely Jessica (the L.A. director of People's Revolution whom Kelly abruptly fired in this episode), and to be truthful, I just feel completely humiliated for her. She is not only the sweetest, most darling girl ever, but she's fantastic at what she does. REALLY. And, I know a lot of fashion publicists. I have no idea why they felt the need to portray someone so horribly on MTV. That's just not right. When she left the company in April, she was incredibly graceful about her exit, and we e-mailed back and forth about the nightmare, but I don't think anyone's career drama needs to be aired out on national TV like that. Period.
Good thing she's now freelancing and won't have to answer to anyone.

Secondly, I also have a strong working relationship with Kelly Cutrone, and while, yes, obviously she is a fierce PR powerhouse of a woman to reckon with, I think she seriously needs to tone it down. When she snipped, "Pretty, pretty, happy, happy..." to Jess, that was SO out of line, I would have quit right then and there. Not okay. And really, really, you're going to promote 23-year old Whitney as the director for your LA office? Uh-huh.

Moving on, WHY is Lo so wretchedly awful to Audrina (and, well, actually, to everyone else in the world, minus Lauren?!?) She drives me crazy. (And, I'm not even going to talk about her ill-fitting party dress and ultra-bright red lipstick worn to Steph Pratt's birthday.) How can Lauren actually watch Lo's behavior and think she's still a great girl to call a best friend? Honestly.

And speaking of LC...ummm, is it just me, or are her dates with Doug realllly painful to watch? The lack of conversation and vapid responses from both parties are not exactly appealing draws to keep that dating relationship going...
I'm not even on the date, and I'm praying it will end as quickly as possible.
Okay, I'm going to leave at that. Let's hope next week's episode will be a tad bit peppier.
No comments:
Post a Comment