Before the MTV camera crews set up and the 'reality stars' took their places (and yes, they were strategically told to sit in certain areas surrounded by certain bystanders), I scoped out the clothes (best described as SoCal casual with an Uptown sensibility), had my hair gently tousled by ghd stylists, chatted up the N.E.R.D. DJs and checked out the latest skin care offerings from Garnier Nutrisse. Models strutted around the ultra-chic private pool party in Tt designs and neon platforms heels, and guests nibbled on skewers of teriyaki chicken, tuna tartar and freshly-baked chocolate chip cookies.


As for The Hills taping, I don't have that much to report.
Lauren Conrad and Whitney Port were ushered in by their handlers and primped indoors before they lounged outside in the cabana right next to me. They gossiped about guys and were dressed in very different styles. LC had on a sheer tunic top with cut-off jean shorts and a hat; Whitney wore a turquoise blue silk sundress (see above.)
I had to sign a release for MTV to use my image (making this my second official 'appearance' on The Hills, haha) and before I knew it, Stephanie Pratt, Audrina and several new guys joined them. Besides Steph's new boyfriend and Audrina's new male companion, Audrina's little sister (covered in tattoos) also seems to be tagging along, too. Lo was nowhere to be found, and I noticed some definite tension between Audrina and LC. It didn't take long for Audrina to jump in the pool with her sister, and Steph and her boyfriend and his best friend scooted away from the group shortly thereafter.
Should be an interesting episode! Can't wait to see how they edit it down...
No comments:
Post a Comment