So I happened to be bumming around in gorgeous Malibu today when I notice a smattering of paparazzi outside of the Juicy Couture store. I do a little bit of sleuthing and realize that Rob Kardashian and his main squeeze, Adrienne, are doing a little shopping. They closed down the boutique so the couple could shop in peace, and when they emerged (with several shopping bags in hand), the paps wasted no time snapping pics and asking about Rob's famous sister.
Naturally, I had my camera on hand, so I took a few photos of the cute couple walking across the street to their car in front of Howdy's, and even chatted up Adrienne (what can I say, I don't come across as a crazy paparazzi stalker, so celebs are usually pretty friendly to me). The singer was super-cute in a floral maxi dress by...are you ready for this...Express (I asked.)
No comments:
Post a Comment