Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Yup, You Saw Right...

That was me in the backstage scene at LA Fashion Week on last night's episode of The Hills! It's literally for about 2 seconds (so if you blink, you'll probably miss it!) during the part when Whitney was rushing around trying to figure out the lighting at the Whitley Kros show. I had no idea there was a camera in my face (well actually there are tons of cameras backstage, I just stopped paying attention), and I really didn't think I'd show up on the episode until friends in NY saw the episode beforehand and told me. Haha. I look kind of like a mess since I had been at an outdoor charity event for three hours before the show, so my hair was up in a ponytail, and I'm wearing a navy and pink patterned silk scarf top by Marc Jacobs. Still, kinda exciting! Career milestone, much? ;)

No comments: