Thursday, April 3, 2008

Finally!

Cute and Comfortable Heels!






A few summers back, I was mingling at a rooftop party in Brooklyn and struck up a conversation with cute med school students who were in town for the weekend. They were actually podiatry students, and one of them joked that he picked podiatry because the vast majority of his patients will be "hot girls who wear high heels everyday and kill their feet." I distinctly remember laughing with the group, but in the back of my mind, I felt a twinge of embarrassment. Call me crazy, but I shamelessly run around in heels practically every day of the week and knowingly inflict torture on my toesies without thinking twice.

Enter European footwear line MODERN VINTAGE. The fashion-forward line designed by Johnny Wujek is stylish, unique and (are you ready for this?) actually comfortable. Boasting new 'Pillows for your Feet' technology (yes, it's really called that!) co-developed by podiatrist Dr. Suzanne M. Levine, MODERN VINTAGE'S collection just bumped itself up to a whole new level of fabulous.

Retails from $225.00 to $495.00 (although I've seen some online deals in the $100 bracket!) MODERN VINTAGE shoes are sold in fine retailers and boutiques worldwide including Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, InterMix and RevolveClothing.com.

No comments: