


Nerd Alert.
Okay, so I was one of those kids whose favorite part of summer would be when school supplies hit stores in mid-July. I would dream up my ultimate pencil bag or spiral planner for months and scour the racks until I found just the one that I deemed gorgeous enough to proudly pull out of my school bag on the first day of school. I LOVED school and I LOVED shopping, and needless to say, this slightly geeky obsession of mine hasn't tapered off in my adult years.
For my budget's sake, I've thankfully managed to cool off on the school supply shopping sprees now that I'm well out of college, but I couldn't help but get sidetracked (for a good 30 minutes, at least!) during a recent trip to Borders. They stock UK-based stationery/gift line Paperchase, and can I just say...I'm obsessed?!!
Their pretty patterns (ranging from damasks, florals, stripes, patchwork and more) are chic and colorful (and not at all childish), and their product line is varied and might I add, extremely tempting!
So far, I've snapped up the CUTEST contact case, pocket planner and makeup bag I've seen in months (yes, months!) and the prices are just right, too. They are constantly rolling out new collections and cute products (office organizers, gift wrap, photo albums, iPod cases, etc.), so be sure to check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment