Hi fashionable friends! I'm beyond ecstatic to announce the launch of The Fabulous File! This site has been a long-awaited endeavor of mine, and I finally decided that now would be the perfect time to create a fun, interactive blog to share my love of fashion, beauty, celebrity and all things fabulous with the world.
As a seasoned fashion & beauty web editor, I indulge in a few of my favorite passions (writing, shopping online, stalking celebs, testing beauty products, connecting with girlfriends) on a professional level. Admittedly, these 'duties' have always been second nature to me, and my greatest joy (and why I do what I do) is empowering women (and men!) with style know-how and spreading the love and fun of fashion to friends and followers everywhere!
The Fabulous File aims to solve your style woes (i.e. dying to know where Lindsay Lohan got her latest party dress? stumped on what to wear to your cousin's wedding in the Caribbean? need a handbag that won't break the bank?) as well as inspire you to look and feel fabulous on a daily basis!
Needless to say, definitely check in often and feel free to bombard me with questions and comments. (really, I mean it!) and I'll do my best to deliver.
Contact me at thefabulousfile@gmail.com
Thanks so much for stopping by! :)
xoxo
Jenn
1 comment:
Congratulations on this! I look forward to many great posts!
Post a Comment